Legal Guarantee of Conformity
All products sold on easy-store.it are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity provided for by articles. 128-135 of the consumer code ('legal guarantee')
The legal guarantee is reserved for consumers (the natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out) for lack of conformity not found at the time of purchase. those who have purchased on easy-store.it and who do not act as consumers will be subject to the guarantees provided for by the civil code with the relative terms, forfeiture and limitations.
The lack of conformity exists when the product is not suitable for the use to which it must habitually serve, does not conform to the description or does not possess the qualities promised by the seller, does not offer the usual qualities and performance of a good of the same type, does not it is suitable for the particular use desired by the consumer if brought to the attention of the seller at the time of purchase and accepted by the seller (Article 129 of the consumer code).
The lack of conformity that occurs within 24 months from the date of purchase of the goods must be reported within 2 months from the date of discovery of the defect.
To report any defect in the product purchased at easy-store.it, the consumer must show the invoice issued with the tax code to the buyer. the tax document must therefore be kept as proof for at least two years. the invoice can be downloaded at any time from your account on the site in the "my orders" section.
To exercise the right to the legal guarantee, the customer must:
- send a communication by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the defect of the product and proving that you have bought on easy-store.it (putting the copy of the invoice as an attachment);
- wait to be contacted by the after-sales service with the instructions to follow;
- prepare the product for shipment by carefully packing it and enclosing all accessories, the instruction manual and everything originally contained in the product packaging;
at this point the easy-store.it staff will:
- examine the product to verify if the problem is easy and immediate to resolve or if, on the contrary, there are obvious reasons for exclusion of the legal guarantee (e.g. expiry of the coverage term, manifest presence of accidental damage or damage caused by the consumer);
- register the product and the customer for the purpose of managing the assistance process;
Obviously, the customer can decide to enforce the manufacturer's warranty by bringing the product directly to an authorized service center of the manufacturer in the cases of defects covered by this warranty.
The manufacturer's warranty is in addition to, but does not replace, the legal warranty of 24 months which the consumer is entitled to, under the conditions provided for by law.
Duration, territorial extension and methods for enforcing this guarantee are shown in the appropriate form, drawn up by the manufacturer that accompanies the product itself.
In the event of purchase by a professional customer who does not fall into the above category, a guarantee for defects in the thing sold as per art. 1490 and ss. cc; the action of the professional customer aimed at enforcing the warranty for defects is prescribed after 1 (one) year from the delivery of the purchased product and the relative defects must be reported within the terms set out in art. 1495 cc